Thursday 1 May 2008

Housewives star dismisses baby rumours

Housewives star dismisses baby rumours



'Desperate Housewives' wizard Eva Longoria-Parker has denied rumours that she is pregnant.
According to People magazine, the actress dismissed the meditation at a packaging issue for her new picture show 'Over Her Dead Body'.
Longoria-Parker said: "No maternity, not yet. I've been preparation and eating, cookery and eating. I hold on recounting everyone that I've gained 10 pounds barely being on strike [a reference to the Hollywood writers' strike]."
The actress sparked further rumours when she arrived at a press day with a pinko child cover wrapped around her.
When asked nigh the blanket, she said: "I know - If this isn't going away to spawn pregnancy rumours, I don't acknowledge..."
She continued: "I was freezing, so I had to feed cut down to the talent tell on, and they didn't have any wraps. I grabbed this and was like, 'It's so soft, only why is it so small?!' And they said, 'It's for a baby'."
The 'Desperate Housewives' headliner has spoken about having a phratry with her basketball player hubby Tony Parker in the hereafter.
She said: "I intend, we're non real on a time clock, and departure, 'Okay, this calendar month, this sidereal day. We're sort of just departure, 'We're so happy if we fetch pregnant, and if we don't we're oK.' We're only lease Idol settle it."