Friday 30 May 2008

Jessica Simpson's New Country Song Leaks Online

Jessica Simpson's new single - her first foray into country music - has leaked onto the internet, and The Celebrity Truth has tracked it down for your listening please.

Her new song, called 'Come On Over', is due out in September, with the singer writing on her official website:

"Hey y'all ! I am in Nashville shooting my new album cover and I am excited because I just heard that my new single "Come on Over" is on the internet for you to hear. I am so fired up to share my music with all of you! I hope you like it! I know you all know about that one love that makes you smile so big that you just gotta have it right now! I love y'all! God Bless!"

Check out Simpson's new single and post any thoughts about her new direction below. 

NEXT: Sharon Stone Causes Chinese Controversy

Photo courtesy of Sony BMG.